Liability can arise from either of the following:
- By Tort/Common law/Sharia law – meaning – liability arising out of negligence (the simple road accident – motor car liability)
- By Statute – meaning – liability arising out of a provision in a law (employer held liable under labour law)
- By Contract – meaning – liability arising out of failure to abide or inadequate performance as per the signed and agreed contract
Broadly classified, liability arises from:
- Premises owned, occupied or used
- Products manufactured, sold or distributed
- Services rendered (including employee negligence)
The impact of enduring liability can be quite damaging. It could shake the very foundation of business and individual financial stability.
At ANIB, we facilitate a wide range of reliable solutions to make our clients breathe easy.
What solutions do you get from Al Nabooda Insurance Brokers?
Cover is arranged for:
- Compensation in respect of legal liability towards accidental Third Party Property Damage and/or Third Party Death/Bodily Injury and
- The resulting Legal Defense costs and expenses
The following solutions are currently on offer:
- Public Liability (Premises and Operations)
- Product Liability
- Workmen’s Compensation/Employer’s Liability
- Professional Indemnity