Business or pleasure you are at ease with our smart and sassy Travel Insurance options!
Flying out of town for a business meeting? Traveling with your loving family for that long awaited holiday? What ever the reason for you to take your next flight out, make sure that you purchase a travel insurance policy.
Here are some useful information we believe would be of help:
- If you are required to obtain a visa to the country you intend traveling to, a travel insurance is an absolute must and should be part of your visa application. i.e. your application for visa will not be accepted if it is not accompanied by a travel insurance policy. The travel insurance policy needs to cover you during the entire period that you intend to stay in the respective foreign country.
- Select airlines and ticketing agents include travel insurance when they issue your ticket. If not, they’d be more than glad to do so at your request. What ever it is, we kindly request you not to forget your travel insurance.
- A travel insurance policy will take care of unexpected emergencies such as baggage delay or loss of baggage, flight cancellations, life threatening medical emergencies etc.
- If you are embarking on an adventure or an adrenaline fuelled holiday, make sure you declare the activities that you intend to participate in, to your insurance broker or insurer. Activities like bungee jumping, sky diving, dirt biking, hang gliding, white water rafting, wild life pursuits etc need to be declared and applicable covers if any included, into your travel insurance policy.
- All you need to do to obtain your travel insurance policy is to provide your insurance broker with a valid copy of your passport, travel dates and country you intend to travel to A travel insurance policy is quite easy on the purse and provides you with the much needed peace of mind to enjoy your holiday or concentrate on the core reason for travel. No fuss, no hassles. So make sure you remember to obtain your travel insurance policy the next time you decide to take to the skies.
If you are set to travel from Dubai and are on the look out for affordable travel insurance dubai solutions, call us now on 600-5-25502 / +971-4-3121333 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org